The adam-baron.com online store is run by:
AB TRADE Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Krakow, at: Al. Juliusza Słowackiego 5, 31-159 Kraków, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000699076, holding REGON: 368497828, NIP: 6762537463, share capital in the amount 15.000.00 PLN [hereinafter: The Company]
§ 1 Definitions
The terms used in Terms and Conditions mean:
1.1.Terms and Conditions – these regulations of the Online Store adam-baron.com;
1.2.Online store adam-baron.com – an online store operated by the Company available at the Internet address www.adam-baron.com;
1.3.Goods - products offered and sold through the Online Store adam-baron.com;
1.4.Customer - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but with legal capacity, using the Online Store adam-baron.com, in particular those who make purchases.
1.5.Consumer - a customer who is a natural person using the Online Store adam-baron.com, in particular those who make purchases, for purposes not directly related to his business or professional activity (pursuant to Article 22 Act 1 - of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code).
1.6.Delivery time - the time in which the Online Store adam-baron.com will complete the order and provide it to the carrier implementing the form of delivery chosen by the Customer;
1.7.Shopping Cart - functionality of the Online Store adam-baron.com, enabling the preview of the Products selected by the Customer for purchase and modification of the data, in particular such as: number of goods, delivery address, invoice data, delivery method, payment method and other functions provided by the Store's functionality online adam-baron.com.
1.8.Product page - a page in the adam-baron.com Online Store, where information about the Goods is provided;
1.9.Parcel Locker InPost - a device for self-collecting and sending parcels 24 (twenty-four) hours a day, 7 (seven) days a week, operated by InPost Paczkomaty sp. Z o. O. With headquarters in Krakow (30-624), at Malborska 130;
1.10. Implementer payment - external to the Company at the intermediary payment by bank transfer or credit card payments;
1.11. Traditional transfer - payment made by the Customer at the bank via a fixed or internet bank account or at Poczta Polska;
1.12. Electronic transfer - payment made by the Customer from an online bank account via on-line payment systems;
1.13. CSO - Customer Service Office of the online store adam-baron.com available at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
§ 2 General provisions
- Terms and Conditions define:
1.1.rules of registration in the Online Store adam-baron.com;
1.2.rules of using the online store adam-baron.com;
1.3.rules for placing orders for Goods
1.4.the rules of delivering the ordered Goods to the Customer;
1.5.the rules for the Customer to pay the sale price of the Goods;
1.6.Customer's right to cancel the order and withdraw from the contract;
1.7.rules for submitting and considering complaints;
- To use the adam-baron.com Online Store and place orders for Goods, it is necessary have:
2.1.a computer or other terminal device with access to the Internet and a browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Safari in the current version;
2.2.an active e-mail account (e-mail);
- Browsing the assortment of the Online Store adam-baron.com does not require registration.
- Placing orders by the Customer for the Goods included in the assortment of the Online Store adam-baron.com is possible after:
4.1. registering to the adam-baron.com Online Store in accordance with the provisions of §3 of the Regulations
4.2. logging into the adam-baron.com Online Store in accordance with the provisions of §3 of the Regulations
4.3.providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the order without registering
- The customer is entitled and obliged to use the adam-baron.com Online Store in accordance with its intended use.
- The customer is obliged to refrain from any activity that could affect the proper functioning of the adam-baron.com Online Store, including in particular any interference in the contents of the Online Store adam-baron.com or its technical elements, including the delivery of content unlawful. It is forbidden to use the adam-baron.com Online Store for purposes other than its intended use, in particular sending spam, keeping any commercial, advertising, promotional activities on the adam-baron.com Online Store's website.
- The company, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not responsible for any disruptions, including interruptions, functioning of the adam-baron.com Online Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibility of the adam-baron.com Online Shop with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
§ 3 Registration and login
- Registration in the online store adam-baron.com (setting up a customer account) allows the Customer to:
1.1.entering, editing or deleting your personal data;
1.2.placing orders using the data entered by the Customer;
1.3.creating a shopping list;
1.4.browsing the history of orders;
1.5.order and resign from the ordering of the newsletter;
1.6.use of discount codes and other promotions;
1.7. making payments for orders upon delivery;
1.8.use of other functionalities provided for registered customers;
- Registration in the adam-baron.com Online Store and using the functionality of the Online Store adam-baron.com are free of charge.
- To register in the Online Store adam-baron.com (set up a customer account) it is necessary:
2.1.To fill out the registration form on the relevant website of the Online Store adam-baron.com with the following data:
- first name and last name
- address data such as: street, house number, zip code, city, country,
- e-mail address
- Phone number
2.2.accept the Terms and Conditions
2.3.agree to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, solve and correctly implement services provided electronically and to process customer orders by the Internet Store adam-baron.com.
- The Company sends a confirmation of registration to the email address provided by the Customer, after correctly completing the registration form.
- Making registration in the Online Store adam-baron.com means the conclusion by the Customer of the contract for the provision of electronic service consisting in maintaining the Customer's account, on the terms set out in the Regulations.
- After registering in the Online Store adam-baron.com, each login is carried out using the data provided during registration in the registration form or amended by the Customer after registration, as part of the modification of the Customer's account details in the section “YOUR ACCOUNT”
- An account created as a result of registration is conducted for the client for an indefinite period. The customer may cancel the account in the adam-baron.com Online Store and request its removal at any time.
- In order to delete the Customer's account from the adam-baron.com Online Store, an electronic message (e-mail) should be sent to the electronic address of the Customer with the request to delete the account along with the e-mail address currently registered in the Online Store adam-baron.com. Deleting an account means immediate termination of the contract with the Customer for the provision of electronic services, the subject of which is keeping the Customer's account.
- The customer who has registered the account may use all available functionalities of the Online Store adam-baron.com, including placing orders for the Goods available on the Online Store adam-baron.com.
- Login to the Online Store adam-baron.com is done by entering in the login form:
9.1. e-mail address
9.2.passwords provided during the registration of the Customer's account. The data provided at the account registration can be changed after logging in to the client's account.
- The customer is obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your login and password to your account in the Online Shop adam-baron.com. Within the limits resulting from the generally applicable legal regulations, the Customer is responsible for all activities related to the use of the login and password for the account, but the password is confidential information for the Customer's exclusive message.
- The Company is entitled to block the Customer's account in the following cases:
11.1. if the Customer acts as part of the adam-baron.com Online Store for infringing generally applicable laws, third party rights (including, in particular, intangible property rights), personal rights of third parties, rules of social conduct or the provisions of the Regulations,
11.2. recurring (at least twice) order by the Customer of the Goods paid during the receipt of the subject of the order with providing false address data, making it impossible to find the addressee;
11.3. repeated submission and withdrawal by the Customer of orders on the terms set out in § 11 paragraph 1 of the Regulations, if the resignation is not justified by the impossibility of its implementation by the Company in accordance with the content of the order.
The customer will be notified of the intention to block the account to the e-mail address currently registered in the adam-baron.com Online Store. Blocking an account means immediate termination of the contract with the Customer for the provision of electronic services.
- In the case of blocking the Customer's account in accordance with paragraph 12 above, unrealized orders placed by this Client are canceled. In this case, if the payment for the order has already been made, the Company will return the entire amount paid to the Customer. The return will take place in accordance with the provisions of § 13 of Terms and Conditions.
- 1. Any irregularities in the operation of the Online Store adam-baron.com may be reported to the Company via CSO.
- 2. Complaints about the Goods may be reported in accordance with the provisions of §9 of Terms and Conditions.
- Reports referred to in paragraph 9 above will be considered within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of notification.
§ 4 Information about Goods
- Information about the Goods available in the assortment of the adam-baron.com Online Store constitutes an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Prices of the Goods indicated on the websites of the Online Store adam-baron.com:
2.1. are given in euros;
2.2. include VAT tax;
2.3. they do not contain information about delivery costs;
- The binding and final price of the Goods is the price quoted on the Product Website at the time of placing the order by the Customer.
- The delivery costs depend on the method of delivery of the Goods to the Customer, on the value and size of the order and are given when choosing the method of delivery of the Goods by the Customer. The total cost of the order (the price of the Goods along with the delivery costs) is indicated in the Cart before placing the order by the Customer.
- The delivery of the Goods takes place in a manner chosen by the Customer and specified in the order. Information on delivery costs is included on the relevant pages of the adam-baron.comOnline Store, including the page related to placing an order at the adam-baron.com Online Store.
- The Company reserves the right to change the prices of the Goods on an ongoing basis and to carry out and cancel all types of promotional campaigns and sales or to introduce changes in them. The above entitlement does not affect orders placed before the change in price, conditions of promotional campaigns or sales.
- Promotions in the adam-baron.com Online Store are not subject to merging, unless the regulations of a given promotion state otherwise.
- In the case of promotional sales or sales, for which a limited number of Goods is intended, orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders for these Goods are received, until the stock covered by this form of sale is exhausted.
§ 5 Submission and execution of orders
1. The sale of the Goods takes place via the Internet in the form of a distance contract between the Customer and the Online Store adam-baron.com;
2. The Customer may place orders for the Goods available in the assortment of the adam-baron.com online store for 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty-four) hours a day, subject to bans or restrictions on trade resulting from the mandatory provisions of law.
3. In order to place an order:
3.1. log in to the adam-baron.com Online Store or use the option of placing an order without registration;
3.2. select the Goods being the subject of the order and quantity and then add them to the Basket by clicking the "ADD TO CART" button;
3.3. choose the delivery method (way of delivering the Goods);
3.4. choose the payment method;
3.5. enter the address data of the recipient of the order - data for the invoice;
3.6. enter the address for shipment to which the delivery of the Goods is to take place, if it is different from the invoice address data;
if you choose to deliver to the InPost parcel locker, additionally provide an alternative address, where the parcel will be sent, if its dimensions make it impossible to place it in the InPost parcel machine;
3.7. enter your e-mail address;
3.8. enter the contact telephone number in the matter of receipt - in order to facilitate the contact or contact by the Company in the matter of receipt;
click "ORDER AND PAY”;
4. The condition for an efficient order placement is filling in the form all the necessary data necessary for shipment, as well as generating a VAT invoice.
5. When placing an order, the Customer may agree to receive invoices in electronic form. Invoices will be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the Customer's account or indicated in the ordering process for purchases without registration. If the customer does not agree to receive invoices electronically, invoices will be sent in a traditional form, ie paper with the subject of the order.
6. The information provided by the customer in the order forms should be true, current and accurate.
7. The customer can place an order without the need to permanently register his data in the database of the online store adam-baron.com (the so-called purchase without registration).
8. In the case of advance payment, you must pay for the order in one of the available payment methods.
9. The company is entitled to introduce a maximum number of pieces of the given Good covered by one order. Detailed information on possible restrictions on delivery methods or forms of payment are set out on the website of the adam-baron.com Online Store.
10. Placing an order by the Customer means submitting an offer to the Company to conclude a purchase / sale agreement for the ordered Goods and acceptance of Terms and Conditions by the Customer.
11. After placing an order, a confirmation of receipt of the order placed by the Customer will be sent to the email address of the Customer indicated in the Customer's account or indicated in the ordering process for purchases without registration. Confirmation of the order is a statement of the Company accepting the offer referred to in paragraph 10 above. As soon as the order is confirmed, a contract between the customer and the company is concluded.
12. The company reserves the right to not carry out the order:
12.1 if within 7 working days from the date of the order it does not receive payment from the customer for the order - in the case of a paid order in advance;
13. The Company reserves the right to limit delivery methods and payment methods in relation to specific Goods, the category of Goods or the quantity of ordered Goods
14.The company reserves the right to limit delivery methods and payment methods to the customer who:
14.1. at least twice did not receive the subject of the order delivered via courier, payable on delivery, within 14 days from the date of its delivery to the appropriate collection point of the courier company;
14.2. at least twice he did not receive the subject of the order sent by courier;
14.3. at least twice he did not receive the subject of the order sent to the InPost parcel locker;
15. In the event of unavailability of the whole or a part of the Products covered by the order, or the Customer can’t fulfill the order for other reasons, the Company will immediately inform the Customer about such a situation by sending an e-mail address provided by the Customer or providing information by phone to the telephone number indicated by the Customer, and if the Customer makes the payment for the Goods, the amount paid by him will be refunded. In this case, the order is canceled in whole or in part. Canceling an order for the reasons specified in this paragraph may take place no later than by the day of expiry of the order delivery deadline, and if the deadline has not been specified, within 30 days from the date of its acceptance for execution by the Company.
16. If the execution of the contract will not be possible, the Company may propose to the Client:
16.1. cancel the whole order (in this case, the Company will be exempt from the order);
16.2. cancel the order in part, the implementation of which is not possible within the time limit (in this case the order will be executed in part, The company will be exempt from the obligation to implement it in the remaining scope);
16.3.splitting the order and setting a new deadline for this part of the contract, the implementation of which is not possible within the originally set time (in this case, the items included in the order will be shipped in several separate shipments, and the customer will not be charged additional costs related to the division orders for several shipments).
- If the customer does not choose any of the methods of order fulfillment in the situation referred to in paragraph 16 above (including if it is impossible to contact the customer for reasons not attributable to the Company), the Company will provide the Customer with Goods for which the order can be processed on time, and the remainder will be canceled, the Client will be notified to the e-mail address indicated in the Customer's account or in the ordering process. The customer may withdraw from the contract to the extent to which it was executed, on the terms set out in §11 of the Terms and Conditions.
- If the customer does not take any decision in a situation referred to in paragraph 16 above (including if it is not possible to contact the customer for reasons not attributable to the Company), the Company may cancel the order in its entirety.
- If the order is canceled in the situation indicated in paragraph 16-17 above, if the payment for the object of the order has been made in advance, the Company will refund the paid amount (or parts of it in the case of the order in part) in accordance with generally applicable law. The rules for reimbursement are regulated by §12 of the Terms and Conditions.
- If the Customer provides an incorrect or inaccurate address and data for shipment, the Company is not liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the subject of the order to the fullest extent permitted by law.
§ 6 Changes and modifications of orders
- The customer may make changes to the order until the Company sends the shipment with the subject of the order to the customer. The Company will inform the customer about the status of the order by e-mail.
- The changes may concern the resignation of all or part of the Goods making up the order, changing the delivery address or changing the data on the invoice. In case of cancellation of order (in whole or in part), if the payment has been made in advance, the return of the sale price (the relevant part of the sales price) will take place within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the Customer's resignation by the Company. The rules for refunding payments are regulated by §12 of Terms and Conditions.
- The customer will receive a confirmation of making changes or canceling the order to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer in the ordering process.
- Changes in the order can be made by contacting CSO.
- If after confirming the order by e-mail, the Customer determines that he made a mistake in the order, he is asked to immediately contact CSO. The company, however, does not guarantee that the order will be changed in accordance with the Customer's guidelines.
§ 7 Methods of payment
- In the adam-baron.com Online Store, you can pay for the object:
1.1.in advance (before receiving the subject of the order)
1.2. when collecting the subject of the order
- The customer is not able to pay for the part of the order in advance, and for the part of the order upon delivery.
- Payments in advance can be made in the following way:
3.1. traditional bank transfer
3.2. payment card accepted by the Company
3.3. one of the electronic payment systems accepted by the Company
4. A traditional bank transfer can be made to your account:
AB TRADE Sp. z o. o.
Al. Słowackiego 5, 31-156 Kraków
BGŻ BNP PARIBAS
67 1600 1013 1813 2825 4000 0001
After selecting this form of payment, the customer will receive an email confirming the order and containing the data needed to make the transfer. In the transfer title, the customer should enter the order number. The time of posting payment on the Company's account depends on the bank in which the payment is made and is from 1 hour for internal transfers up to 4 days for payments at the Polish Post. The company has no influence on the payment posting time.
If the bank account of the Company will not be considered the amount of duties associated with the order within 7 working days from the date of approval of the contract by the customer, the order will be automatically canceled by the Company and the sale and purchase agreement is terminated.
- Transactions settled via the on-line payment method, in particular credit card transactions or electronic transfers, are processed through the system PayU.
The settlement services are provided by PayU S.A. with headquarters in Poznań at Grunwaldska182, 60-166 Poznań, NIP: 779-23-08-495, REGON: 300523444, on the basis of its own regulations of services available on the website http://www.payu.pl/ including http://www.payu.pl/pliki-do-pobrania/regulaminy-i-informacje
After the Customer selects the payment by electronic transfer - the so-called direct transfer (pay-by-link) The client is redirected to the PayU system and indicates the bank in which he has an account and from which he wants to make a payment, and then after logging into the banking system (online banking) he makes the payment confirmation.
- Payment upon receipt of the order can be paid:
5.2.payment card - for some courier companies
- In the case of payment on delivery, the implementation of the order will start after the Customer receives the confirmation of the order in the Online Store adam-baron.com.
- In the case of selected Goods Online Store adam-baron.com reserves the right to exclude some forms of payment for the order.
§ 8 Orders and shipments
- On the relevant website of the adam-baron.com Online Store presenting the given product, information on the number of working days (ie days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) is placed, during which the shipment will be sent with the subject of the order. The above information is an approximate time counted from the moment of acceptance of the order to execution until the moment of sending the subject of the order to the Customer via the delivery method chosen by the Customer. The delivery time is given to the deadline of completing all products. Delivery time depends on the availability of the product.
- The subject of the order may be delivered, according to the choice of the customer indicated when placing the order:
3.1.via a courier company to the address indicated by the Customer,
3.2.to the parcel locker InPost chosen by the customer;
- The sending of a parcel with the subject of the order is carried out on the date of implementation indicated on the relevant website of the online store adam-baron.com presenting the given product. This is an approximate time counted from the moment:
4.1.completion of the ordering process by the Customer - in the case of payment on delivery (cash on delivery);
4.2.receipt of the amount due for a given order to the Company's bank account and its entry - in the case of payment in advance (before receiving the subject of the order) by traditional bank transfer;
4.3.receipt by the Company of a positive authorization from the PayU system confirming the correct execution by the Customer of online payment for the given order - in the case of payment in advance (before receiving the subject of the order) by payment card or by electronic transfer;
from the moment of sending the subject of the order to the Customer via the carrier selected by the Customer. The time of order completion may depend on the availability of a given Good.
- In the case of orders consisting of several or more Goods to be delivered in one shipment, the deadline may depend on the deadline for completing the last element of the order by the Online Store adam-baron.com. If it is impossible to deliver a full package within more than 30 days, CSO will contact the customer who will decide how to process the order (partial completion, extension of waiting time, cancellation of the entire order).
- The company is not liable for extended delivery time or lack of delivery due to incorrect or incomplete data provided by the customer, including incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
- In connection with the fulfillment of the order to the customer, the communication sent to the e-mail address may be sent regarding the order (the order status).
§ 9 Complaints
- The Company is liable to the Customer if the sold Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty), where a physical defect consists in the non-conformity of the sold product with the contract. The company is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within 2 (two) years from the date of release of the Goods to the Customer. The provisions of this paragraph do not exclude or limit the rights of customers purchasing products as Consumers, provided for in applicable law, including in particular art. 556 - 576 of the Civil Code.
- The company also tries to ensure the correct functioning of the adam-baron.com Online Store in the scope which results from the current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove any irregularities in the functioning of the adam-baron.com Online Store as soon as possible after receiving information about the occurrence of abnormalities. The customer can inform about the inconvenience and interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store adam-baron.com by contacting CSO or using the contact form available in the Online Store adam-baron.com.
- If the product received from the Online Store adam-baron.com has defects, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the deadlines and terms of complaints specified in the relevant provisions of law.
- In case of complaining (i) the complained Goods, (ii) evidence of its purchase in the adam-baron.com Online Store and (iii) description of the complaint, must be sent by post, courier or other form of shipment to the address of the Company with the note "Complaint"
A prerequisite for the Company to consider a complaint is to provide Customers Goods being complained about, along with proof of purchase and a description of the complaint.
- The Company immediately, but no later than within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the receipt of the parcel with the Goods being complained, will respond to the complaint submitted under the warranty and inform the Customer about further proceedings.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Company will repair or replace the product complained about to another, full-value within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of consideration of the complaint. The costs related to sending the goods are borne by the Company. If the exchange will not be possible (eg due to the stock inventory being exhausted), the Company will return the equivalent of the price of the Goods to the Customer within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of consideration of the complaint.
- If the Customer's complaint is not acknowledged, the Company will send the Product back to the Customer with the opinion that the complaint will not be valid.
- In the case of any damage to the Goods during transport, it is recommended that the Customer before checking the package checks if the packaging has not been damaged in transport. In the case when the packaging of the parcel bears signs of damage, the customer should not accept the parcel only in the presence of an employee of the courier company, prepare a damage report and contact CSO as soon as possible.
§ 10 Warranty
- The goods sold by the Company in the adam-baron.com online store are original and are covered by a guarantee granted by the Company and the producer.
- The rights under the guarantee should be performed in accordance with the conditions set out in the warranty card. The guarantee (if it is covered by the sold Goods) does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer under the provisions of the warranty for defects in the sold goods.
- In the case of the Goods for which the warranty is granted, the Customer may complain a product with defects:
3.1.using the rights resulting from the granted guarantee - in accordance with the warranty conditions included in the warranty card;
3.2.using the rights it has in relation to the seller under the warranty - in this case, you must submit a complaint in accordance with the provisions §9 of Terms and Conditions.
§ 11 The right to resign from the contract and withdraw from the contract
- The customer may cancel the order if the shipment with the subject of the order has not yet been sent by contacting CSO.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of the Goods purchased in the adam-baron.com Online Store without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs referred to in paragraph. 6 below, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. The period for withdrawing from the contract begins:
2.1.for a contract whereby the entrepreneur issues the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the thing by the Consumer or a third party designated by the Consumer other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that includes many items that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last thing or part;
2.2.for other contracts - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the consumer in relation to the contract (pursuant to Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights):
3.1.for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the provision starts that after the entrepreneur's performance is fulfilled, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
3.2.in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can’t be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
3.3.in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
3.4.for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
3.5.for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer's explicit consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after the trader has informed him about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The consumer who wants to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, should submit a relevant statement on withdrawal from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, while being in written or electronic form. The consumer may also use the statutory model of withdrawal from the contract, constituting Annex 2 to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights. In the case of a declaration submitted electronically, it should be sent to the CSO address, and in the case of a written declaration, it should be delivered to the address: AB TRADE Sp. z o.o., O/Nowy Sącz, Zielona 49, 33-300 Nowy Sącz.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Company, unchanged, not exceeding what is necessary to establish the nature of the product, as well as its characteristics and functioning. The Company will refund to the Consumer the payment made by the Consumer (including the costs of delivering the product to the Consumer, with the exception of additional costs referred to in paragraph 6 below) in accordance with the provisions §12 of Terms and Conditions.
- The direct cost of returning the Product as a result of withdrawal from the contract is borne by the Consumer - the Company refunds the cost of delivery of the subject of the order to the Consumer, whereas the cost of returning the Product as a result of withdrawal from the contract is borne by the Consumer.
In addition, if the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Company, the Company is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer. At the same time, the Consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature of the product, its characteristics and functioning.
- The consumer who renounced the contract is obliged to return the Good immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. The returned product should be sent back to the parcel's delivery address. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the Goods before its expiration.
- In terms of exercising by Customers the right to withdraw from a distance contract referred to in this paragraph, the cost of returning the product shall be borne by the Customer. The Company does not receive the items referred to it sent COD and is not responsible for the costs associated with such consignments. Such shipments do not constitute effective execution of the right of withdrawal.
§ 12 Returns to customers and overpayments
- In the case of circumstances requiring the Company to return the payments paid to the Company by the Customer or Consumer, this refund shall be made immediately, but no later than within 14 days.
- The Company will refund the Client for:
2.1.cancellation of the order or part of the order (in which case the appropriate part of the price is refunded) paid in advance before collection of the subject of the order;
2.2.withdraw from the contract and return the Goods from the order, which was delivered via the selected carrier or delivered to the InPost parcel machine;
2.3.recognition of the complaint and the inability to exchange the Goods, remove the defect of the Goods or reduce its price;
2.4.not accepting the Customer's offer regarding the order, if the order has been paid in advance before accepting the subject of the order;
2.5.the occurrence of an overpayment of a given Customer related to a given order.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract in accordance with § 11 of Terms and Conditions, the Company shall refund the payment to the consumer immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract. However, the Company may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until receipt of the Goods.
- The company will refund the money as follows:
1.1. if the order was paid in advance, before the order is accepted, by means (i) a traditional bank transfer, (ii) an electronic transfer, (iii) a credit card or (iiii) a payment card, a refund is made to the Customer's bank account, with the credit card or payment card of the Customer from whom the payment was made;
1.2. if the Customer has made a payment for an order from an unauthorized bank account, credit card or payment, the refund will be made directly to the holder of that bank account, credit card or payment card;
1.3. if the order was paid when collecting the subject of the order (i) in cash, (ii) by credit card or (iii) a payment card, the refund shall be made to the bank account indicated by the Customer or Consumer in writing or electronically;
In order to avoid difficulties in refunding the amount due Consumer, when submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, please enter the bank account number to which the refund is due.
- If for reasons beyond the Online Shop adam-baron.com identification of the bank account from which the payment was made is not possible, the refund will be made to the Customer's account in the Online Store adam-baron.com (overpayment). The overpayment from the Customer's account will be transferred to the Customer's bank account only on the basis of his written instruction. The order is forwarded to the adam-baron.com Online Store via SCO. The online store adam-baron.com reserves the right to verify the identity of the customer submitting a return order.
- The online store adam-baron.com does not refund overpayments via Poczta Polska.
- Online Store adam-baron.com is not responsible for failure to refund or delay the return period, if the Customer, despite the call directed to his e-mail address to send the Client's bank account number to which the refund is to be sent, will not send such number or if the answer does not contain data enabling the return.
- The online store adam-baron.com is not responsible for the lack of refund or delay in return if they are the result of the customer providing incorrect address data, personal or incorrect bank account number.
§ 13 Personal data
- The administrator of personal data provided by customers in the online store adam-baron.com (including the process of account registration, in the process of placing an order without registration, in the process of using the Online Store adam-baron.com, including shopping) is the Company, AB TRADE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow, at: Al. Juliusza Słowackiego 5, 31-159 Kraków.
- Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, necessary to make purchases and use these services provided electronically by the Company, which require personal data.
The Company processes personal data for the purpose of providing services electronically, concluding with the Customer and performing contracts for the sale of Goods ordered by the Customer in the adam-baron.com Online Store, and in the case of additional consent by the Customer referred to in §14 of Terms and Conditions, also to providing the newsletter service.
- The customer has the right to access their personal data, correct them or request their removal. Personal data can be corrected or deleted after logging in to the Client's account (section "YOUR ACCOUNT") or by reporting in CSO.
- The customer providing data declares that the personal data provided by him is his data. The customer is liable for providing false personal data.
§ 14 Newsletter
- The customer may agree to order the newsletter service (subscription). The newsletter service consists of periodically sending commercial or marketing information regarding ADAM BARON products to the e-mail address provided.
- The newsletter subscription can be made in one of the following ways:
2.1.using the functionality "Subscribe to the newsletter" available on selected websites of the Online Store adam-baron.com;
2.2.using the functionality of "Subscribe to the newsletter" available on selected pages of the blog linked to the Online Store adam-baron.com;
2.3.by checking the appropriate box when ordering;
2.4.by checking the appropriate box in the registration form;
2.5.by checking the appropriate box in the "YOUR ACCOUNT" section”;
- The subscription to the newsletter is voluntary and free. The newsletter service is provided for an indefinite period of time and the customer can resign from it at any time.
- The customer may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by selecting the appropriate field in the "YOUR ACCOUNT" section or by contacting SCO.
§ 15 Final Provisions
- The online store adam-baron.com is not responsible for errors in handling the order or other instructions of the customer, resulting from the transfer of incorrect data by the customer.
- Online Store adam-baron.com is not responsible for blocking by e-mail server administrators sending messages to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer and for deleting and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
- Unless such an obligation arises from the mandatory law, the Company does not use non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress, including non-judicial resolution of consumer disputes.
- The Company makes every effort to ensure that the services provided within the Online Store adam-baron.com are at the highest level, however the Company does not exclude the possibility of temporary suspension of the availability of the adam-baron.com Online Store in case of maintenance, inspection, replacement of equipment or in connection with the need to modernize or expand the Online Store adam-baron.com software.
- Individual settings of the terminal device (computer) may cause differences between the visualization of the Goods on the Customer's computer and the actual appearance of the Goods (color, proportions, etc.).
- The competent court for considering any disputes between the Company and a non-Consumer customer will be the court competent for the registered office of the Company.
- The company reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions at any time. The amendment of Terms and Conditions becomes effective on the date indicated by the adam-baron.com Online Store, not shorter than 7 days from the moment the adam-baron.com Online Store has been made subject to the amended Terms and Conditions.
- The amendment of the Terms and Conditions does not affect orders placed before the change of Terms and Conditions. Orders placed before the date of entry into force of the amended Terms and Conditions are implemented in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions in force on the day of placing the order.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the generally applicable law in the Republic of Poland.Terms and Conditions are valid from 01.06.2018.